Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Favs!

Hi Every one!

It's time for this month's favorites - I have .... 42! items this month! There's so much cool stuff right now, and all the Summer items are coming! Yay!

BooHoo
Leggings and shoes!
So cool!
LOVE the back!
Studs!
Cute!
Yummy!
Love.. L..o..v..e.. LOVE!!!
I have a crush on these!!!
Cool!
Reminds me of the Zapp icecream we have here in DK
Floral Litas!
Forever 21
Ombre!
Leggings!
Yellow!
High-low
More ombre!

Gina Tricot
Pretty!
I would love to have longer legs so I could wear this!
Low back
Skull Back

H&M


Oily leggings
Sheer jacket
Tiger.. Raaaww! Hehehee
Oh yeah!
Sailor hat, so cute!
Nice!
Army jacket

Nelly
Want this!
Mint bag
More studs! Hehhehheee
Ups.. More.. Again.. I just love studs
Love the back
Rainbow! Love this! A shame that it's damn expensive! (1.495DKK)
Cute!
It's four rings putted together
Mint ombre!
Fuck.. Hehhee
This screams Summer to me!
Cool!
Anchor.. So cute!
Radient ombre

So much great stuff! I'm in love with it all! I really have a thing for the yellow shoes! Want them soooooo badly! ^^

Do you have some favs among the above?

Have a great evening!

HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment