Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maanesten!

Hi Every one!

I have for some time been in love with Maanesten's jewelry! They are simple, but yet beautiful!

I really love their rings and earcuffs!

Love this combo!- Price: 150 - 250 DKK
Pretty! Price: 250 DKK
Simply nice! Price: 300 DKK
So pretty! Want this in silver! Price: 150 DKK
Cute! Price: 200 DKK
Cool! Price: 450 DKK
I really like this! Price: 200 DKK
Chained cuff! So cute! Price: 250 DKK
Want this in both silver and plated silver! Price: 150 DKK
I'm CRAVING this in silver!!!!! Price: 150 DKK
So pretty!! Price: 250 DKK
Really cool! Price: 250 DKK
You can find more information here or here!

I need some of these jewelry! -Now I know what to wish for my Birthday next month! ;)

Have a great Saturday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment