Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: GoodieBox #1

Hi Every one! :D

I'm still waiting for my Goodiebox #2, the GLS man came by, and I was in school, so he's dropping it off tomorrow :D (Finally!)

But here's my review of the first Goodiebox, I said that I would write it together with box #2, but since I haven't got it yet, I'm gonna make it now ;)




Chocolate-coated liqourice almonds from "Aalborg Chokoladen”
I really like this product! I’m not really a liqourice-person, but it makes a nice little twist to the almonds, and I really like that!

The Body Shop, Nutriganics Smoothing Serum
This serum feels really nice and gives a soft and refreshing feeling. The scent is sweet and fruit-like. You get far with little product. But it’s difficult to give an evaluation of the effect, since it only has to approx. 2 times in a package, but it works just great.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
I am a super fan of Body Shop products and this is no exception! It’s a really delicious buttercream, good moisturizing and my skin gets nice and soft. But unfortunately, the scent in my taste is too strong! I’m not a fan of the scent itself, and it doesn’t make it any better that it is as strong as it is.

Weleda Buckthorn Hand creme
It's a really nice cream that moisturizes and conditions the skin really well! The consistency is really good and you will get very far with little product. But the down side of this product is that it has a really strong scent of lemon. It’s way too strong for my taste..

Essie SS12 Nailpolish in 588 Mini How High
I got the nailpolish "mini how high" and since its a light color, it is not so clear to see when it peels off. I think it took about 4 days before it began to look worn out. And it was only with 2 layers, without base and topcoat. The lacquer has a really nice texture and is easy to put on. But this isn't really my color.. You can barely see the polish on your nails.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
This mascara is really fantastic! It separates my lashes nicely and gives a natural look and opens my eyes. It has a long last and my lashes are still beautiful after many hours!

This is my review of Goodiebox #1, I think I'll give it stars out of 10 :D
There wasn't any ribbon arround my box, so that removes 1 star...

My overall opinion is 7 out of 10 stars ;)


Have a great day!


HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment