Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cheap items!

Hi Every one!

Sorry for the lack of posts - but I'm having a quite busy period right now, internship, reading/studying, Theater and family life, bu I'll try to keep up from time to time ;)

Yesterday I went to the sales-shop Vero Moda's having in my town, and they had some cute items for pretty much no money! So I had to buy some stuff! ;) Not quite sure, that I'm gonna wear it all, but for £1-£3.. What the heck ^^

So here's what I got ;)

Neon green and grey sweater - Price before: 259 DKK - I paid 25 DKK
Green! *heart*

Printed scarf - Price before: 129 DKK - I paid 10 DKK
(The color-payoff is best in this picture)

Cute yellow dress (The color-payoff is best in this picture) Price before: 129 DKK - I paid 10 DKK
Details..
Green shirt with star studs - Price before: 259 DKK - I paid 25 DKK

I don't know about the dark green shirt.. But it's green.. With studs.. Ya'll kno' how I feel!! ;) Hahahah

Have a great evening!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment