Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2nd hand: Royal Copenhagen

Hi Every one!

Sorry for the bit of lack the last couple of days, but I've been quite sick, but I'm getting better now ;)

Last Saturday I helped my bf's Grandmom moving, and she found some old stuff, that she wanted to throw out!

But then I found this treasure!


A beautiful Royal Copenhagen "Mussel" painted cup and sauser!

His Grandmom wanted to throw it out because it had a few cracks -but they're tiny!
So I got it, and it's now displayed nicely in my glass-cabinet! ;)

I feel so lucky! It's my first cup from Royal Copenhagen, I loooooove their Mussel painted stuff! -Especially their multicoloured elements!! It's quite expensive, but it's hand painted and glazed!

So beautiful! ^^

Have a great evening!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment