Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Aegyo


Hi Every one!

As you probably know, I really like Asian culture, anime, computergames, and stuff like that! But I thought that I would share some Asian-cuteness with you!

I don’t know if you are familiar with the expression “Aegyo”. It’s expressions to exaggerate your feelings.

Here’s some more explanation


As mentioned in the video above, it’s very much used in K-pop videos, and Girls Generation uses it a lot! Take a look!


(And take a look at the views of the video! :O )

I really like it, and think it’s super cute! (if it’s not over exaggerated!) But I also think that only Asians can pull it off! If I did it, it might be cute for those who know that I love Asia, but it would look really stupid in a way! (If I’m fooling around I actually do it sometimes! ^^ Hahah It’s quite fun!)

Do any of you like Aegyo? ^^ Or is it too much?

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment