Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update

Hi Every one!

I just wanted to make a small update, to inform you about what's going on in my life!

In two weeks my internship at the kindergarten is ending! :( I have to go back to school to continue my education there. It's really sad that I have to stop cause I think it's great kindergarten and I'm really gonna miss the kids and my colleagues! I've been there for 6 months and it was a part of my education, my next and last internship is in exactly a year! February 2013! I'm probably gonna have more time on my hands when I'm back in school, and hopefully my blog is getting just as updated as now ;)






My order from Gina Tricot arrived today, but I weren't home, so I'm picking it up tomorrow! I'll show it all tomorrow night (Danish time) I'm so excited about it! :D Yay! hehe 


Have a great evening! :D


HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment