Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi Every one!

Happy New Year!

Hope that you all had a great night! :D


As I promised you, I will show you what I had on, my new dress :D I had actually showed it to you earlier on my blog, but that was before I decided to buy it! ;) Hahah

Dress from Nelly.com

Shoes from Bianco

Me! ^^
 I usually never buy black dresses (or I haven't for the last 4 years or so) I'd rather go with a bright color! Last year I had a emerald/jade green dress on! Really beautiful dress! :D But my boyfriend really liked this black dress, so that was why I chose that one ;)

I also got a new hair cut, my hair is about 20 cm shorter than before! :D You can't see it on this photo, but it's about jaw/shoulder length now! :O hehe

Have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment