Friday, August 17, 2012

CPH Fashion week August '12

Hi Every one!

I always watch programs in TV about the fashion week(FW), and see what the designers come up with :D (unforutnately I've never attended my self :/ ) I love fashion week! The FW was from the 8'th-12'th August, so it's a couple of days ago it ended ;)

Here's my favorite designs from the Fashion Week in Copenhagen

Anne Sofie Madsen SS13

CIFF SS13

DAY Birger et Mikkelsen SS13

Designers' Nest SS13

Edith & Ella SS13
Elsa Adams SS13

Freja Dalsjö SS13

Stine Goya SS13

Stine Ladefoged SS13

Tabernacle Twins SS13

I really like the collection from DAY, Designers' Nest, Stine Goya and Stine Ladefoged! :D
-Well, I like everything I've posted here! ^^

Which is your favorite?

Have a great weekend!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment