Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vintage Unisex

Hi Every one!

I think the street fashion these days is very interesting! I would define it as a kinda "vintage unisex" style.. It takes pieces from pretty much every decade and mix it up to this unisex thing! I really like it! It's very interesting that it's hard to define the sex when you meet someone, because it might aswell be a boy, or a girl you are looking at!

Male or female - Could be both!

Love the vintage glasses and red lips!

A vintage school boy anno 21th century

That's what I call vintage style!

Vintage with a modern twist

I could see a man wear this!

I really like the grunge feeling to this outfit!
Pictures above are from hel-looks.com

Another thing that's hitting the stores, and it's quite popular already is the collar trend! You can buy separate collars or necklace-collars!

I prefer the collars that's already on the dress or shirt.. Can't quite decide if I like the collar necklaces or not..

That was just a quick Saturday-trend-update ;)

Have a great night! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment