Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Favourite Fall items!

Hi Everyone! :D

There's a lot of cool trends this Fall/Autumn and I want to share my favourite fashion statements this season!

Tube scarfs (From Nelly.com)

Manly pants (From Nelly.com)

See-through shirts (From Nelly.com)

Oversized cardigans (From Nelly.com)

The color yellow (From Nelly.com)

Hats! <3 -and laces ;) (From Nelly.com)

Leather! <3 <3 (From Nelly.com)

Feathers! (From Nelly.com)

Chunky Boots (From Nelly.com)

Statement Jewelry (From Nelly.com)

Cape jackets! <3 (From Gina Tricot)

Oversized Blazers (From Gina Tricot)

Pink dresses (could also be dark blue or green) (From Gina Tricot)

Shoes with chunky heels (From H&M)

This is some of my favourite Fall trends this year! I'm probably not gonna go with all of them, cause I'm not really a fashion follower, but that doesn't mean that I don't like them ;)

Maybe that gave you some inspiration with what to go for :D


Have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment