Saturday, October 8, 2011

New ???

Hi Everyone! :D

If you saw the previous post I made, you know that there was a surprise I want to share with you :D And as you probably also know, I love animals, and really want to have some, but we aren't allowed to have cats or dogs.. So.. We thought we could get.. Not 1.. But 2...

CHINCHILLA!

Titan

Jack



We have had 3 Chinchillas before, but they died unfortuanately :( And my Boyfriend and I have talked a lot about getting some kind of animal again, and since we know how to handle Chinchillas and think it's a fantastic animal, we decided to get some! They are both males and brothers, so they are used to be together :D Titan is a bit bigger and darker than Jack is ;)

Yay! Can't wait to know them better and have a lot of fun!

Have a nice weekend! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment