Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rainy Fall

Hi Everyone!

The weather is getting pretty cold and rainy here in Denmark, and it's not really my cup of tea, at least not when I'm outside! The Summer passed by way too fast and I'm already getting more tired because the weather's so dark and cold!





The positive thing about it, is that now there's a excuse for sitting inside with hot coacoa and cookies and watching tv and movies all the time ;) Hahah

Unfortunately I'm already getting my Christmas spirit on, and that's a bit to early! But that's probably due to the dark mornings and dark evenings! It's dark til about 7.15 in the morning and it gets dark at about 7.30 at night! :O

Well, that's just the way it goes, But I already look forward to next Spring! ;)

Hope you all enjoy the weather where ever you are :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment