Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hectic week...

Hi Everyone!

It has been a very hectic week, with a lot of ups and downs..
My Mom has been here, it was nice to see her again, I'm probably not gonna see her before Christmas.. ;)

A sad thing is that I found Titan, our Chinchilla, dead this Thuesday :( The pet-shop thought that it might be a virus, cause I noticed that he was quiet monday evening, and was going to bring him to the vet Thuesday, but he was dead when I woke up :'( RIP Titan, you were awesome! <3
After talking to the petshop where we bought them, they said that they had another brother in the shop, and that we could come and get him, if we wanted. Chinchilla's very social, so we didn't think twice.. The new one is called Buzz, cause he's quite energetic and kinda bossy ^^ Hahah






I miss Titan a lot, and I will always remember him <3





No comments:

Post a Comment