Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winter-party-dresses!

Hi Everyone!

As you all probably know, I'm a sucker for dresses! I could buy dresses all the time! I'm already looking for Christmas/New Year dresses! I think it's a good idea to be out early, cause most people always buy theirs when they know they are going to a party, and then there's a risk that you'll show up in the same dress!

That's why I'm writing this! To maybe give you some inspiration for what to wear ;)



Seen at Nelly.com
Seen at Nelly.com
Seen at Nelly.com
Seen at Nelly.com


Seen at Nelly.com
Seen at Nelly.com

Seen at Nelly.com

Seen at Nelly.com

Seen at GinaTricot.com

Seen at GinaTricot.com
Seen at Bianco.com

Seen at Bianco.com

Seen at Bianco.com

Seen at Brandos.dk

One outfit that I would put together would be the no. 4 dress, with the beige and black colors, and then the beige shoes :D another could be the black dress, the white glitter jacket and black shoes ;)

If I had the money, I would buy all the dresses, both jackets and all 4 pair of shoes! <3

What is your favorite Winter-party outfit? :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment