Monday, October 3, 2011

YouTube is your best friend!

Hi Everyone! :D

I know this post isn't ment for everyone, but I just want to say to those people, who only use YouTube (YT) as a musicplayer, that YT is MUCH more! It's a community, and a life for some people! (And that's in a good way)

My point is, that YT have a lot a great tutorials, how-to videos and Vlogs! I love to spend time on YT even though I don't post videos myself ;) I almost feel like I know some of the people in there, cause I've been following their channels for about 2 years now! It's lots of fun!

So I just want to urge people who's not already watching all the great stuff on YT, to explore all the awesome people in there! :D

Just to mention some of my favourites:
Kandee Johnson
JulieG 713
Karmin Music
LiveLavaLive
Pixiwoo
Charlie is so cool like
The Fine Bros
Pomplamoose Music
And the list goes on, and on, and on... :D

But that's all for now! ;)
Have a great night! (I have to get up early tomorrow btw, are having some days at school ;) )

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment