Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Goodiebox #1

Hi Every one! :D

The first Goodiebox arrived about 30 minutes ago! And I'm so excited! :D Yay!

The box it arrives in!

The white box the products are in! Very nice!

The wrapping and the logo! <3

The "Welcome" card

The products!

Description of the products!

And here they are :D <3

 The products from the left:
- The Body Shop, Nutriganics Smoothing Serum (1,5 ml - Full size 30 ml)
- Weleda Buckthorn Hand creme (10 ml - Full size 50 ml)
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (9 ml - Full size 9 ml)
- Essie SS12 Nailpolish in 588 Mini How High (15 ml - Full size 15 ml)
- Chocolate-coated liqourice almonds from "Aalborg Chokoladen" (100 g)
- The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter (50ml - Full size 200ml)


I'm really excited about trying all these products! I think I'm gonna tell you what I think about them in the buttom of the Goodiebox #2 post! :D Yay!


Have a great day!


HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment