Thursday, December 1, 2011

New order!

Hi Every one! :D

Yesterday I've ordered a new party dress and shoes! I don't wanna show it to you yet, cause I want it to be a suprise! But I can reveal that both dress and shoes are black! :D

I really like this version of "Do they know it's Christmas", cause it's a lot of known artists from my teen-years: Joss Stone, Dido, Keane, Sugarbabes, The Darkness, Natasha Bedingfield, Busted, etc. :D

I'm going to a Christmas-dinner-party at work tomorrow and it's a themed party! The 20's! Yay! :D So I'm wearing a flapper dress with a headband ^^ It's gonna be so much fun! I love themed parties! ;)



-And happy 1'st December! :D Only 23 days til Christmas eve! Yay! And presents! ;) Hahah

HUGS! Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Virkelig sød blog du har! Synes den er rigtig inspirerende! (-:

    Knus - http://sidselkh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusind tak Sidsel! :D Det er jeg bare rigtig glad for at høre! Du har også en super fin blog! :D

    ReplyDelete