Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy 2012

Hi Every one!

I'm really excited about the Grammy's this year, cause the beautiful singer Adele got a lot a grammy's!

She won:
-Record of the year
-Album of the year
-Song of the year
-Best pop solo performance
-Best pop vocal album

She's SO beautiful! (Finally a woman that looks healthy AND beautiful!)

Adele with her 5 grammy's!




BIG congrats to the wonderful Adele!

And now on to the dresses! ^^ (it's all about the dresses!)

Adele in Giorgio Armani

I love her makeup! <3

Cyndi Lauper

Jessie J in Julien MacDonald

Kelly Osbourne in Tony Ward
I love her haircolor! She's so pretty!


Robyn

Sum 41! (Long time no see?!)
The Grammy show was aired the night between Sunday and Monday here in Denmark, so  didn't watch the show, but I'm glad that the Internet keep my updated ^^

I might put up another post today.. A post about a big passion of mine ;)

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment