Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Shoe Collection!

Hi Every one!

I guess that I'm not the only one who like shoes, so I thought that I would show you my shoe collection! :D I don't have a lot of shoes (I think) and I'm only showing you my nicer shoes, my everyday boots and converse aren't that interesting to show ;) So here they come...:

These shoes are from Deichmann, and they're a couple of years old.

These shoes are from Bianco and are a couple of years old aswell.

These shoes are from AsiaJam (the site doesn't excist anymore) and are pretty worn out.

These shoes are from IronFist and are some of my favourite shoes! <3

These shoes are from Wild Diva and are very light to wear

These shoes are from Duffy and are very nice to wear!

These shoes are from Pearly and they're are very nice for the winter months.

These shoes are from Bianco and are a couple of years old.

These shoes are from Blend She and are from 2005.

These shoes are from Karizma

These shoes are from A&V Collection and I bought them in Sunny Beach 2008.

These shoes are from Lorenzo and are from 2003! They used to be white, but I painted them!

Dum-dum-dum-dum! And now for a reveal! My New Years shoes! They'e SO pretty and comfortable!
These shoes are from Bianco and cost 450 DKK - Buy them here!
So that was my shoes! -Or some of them ;) Heheh If you have showed your shoe collection on your blog, please write a comment with a link to the post! :D I would love to see your shoes! ;)

Have a great night! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment