Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Hobbit!

Hi Every one!

As many probably know, I'm a HUGE The Lord of the Rings fan (I even got the one ring's writings tattoed on my back!), so you could imagine that I'm looking forward to the Hobbit that's coming next year! (the 14'th December 2012 -part 1 that is) I'm feeling like a child waiting for Santa to come with my presents, that's how much I'm looking forward to it! -And there's a whole year til it's coming! -But still..

If you visit the Hobbit's Facebook page you can watch some video updates, where Peter Jackson shows the set and talks with the actors! :D Really awesome!

The famous Hobbit door (Bilbo's house)
The 13 dwarves
I'm sure that the two Hobbit movies are gonna be just as brilliant as the three Lord of the Rings movies! <3

Are you guys as excited as I am? :D

Have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment