Saturday, December 10, 2011

Quick Update

Hi Every one!

I'm sincerely sorry for the lack of posts! I've been ill again (I've never been this ill before in my life!) and this time it was pretty bad :( It lasted from last Saturday til Wednesday, but my body is almost back to normal today ;)

But enough about that! Now I'm well and going and full of Christmas spirit! :D

I'm going to visit my mom and other family the 23'rd December and will be staying there some days, I'll try to blog from my phone if I get the time, if not, I'll be updating when I get home again! :D
And besides all that, life's just great! :D

My internship in the Kindergarten ends in January, and I'll go back to school again, so I hope that I'll get more time to blog and maybe more inspiration and ideas when I go to a bigger city again :D 

And when all this is said, I just want to wish you all a Marry Christmas! and Thank You all for reading my still little - but growing - blog :D It makes me so happy to see new followers and comments! So thank you! <3


Have a great night!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment