Saturday, November 12, 2011

Reasons why I love Nintendo!

Hi Everyone!

The title pretty much says everything ;) I love Nintendo and I always have! They make the most amazing games and consoles and the whole universe of characters.. LOVE!

Reason no. 1:
The legend of Zelda!
I love everything about those games! The storyline, music, the funny lines in the games etc! Amazing! I have preordered the Skyword Sword collectors edition with the golden wiimote <3 Can't wait! I'm probably gonna have in the end of next week if I'm lucky! <3

And another thing that I'm really looking forward to is the Nintendo 3DS Zelda edition! I'm getting it for Chistmas, but my boyfriend think I should have it when it releases! (it's my Christmas gift from my family in law) It's awesome and Ocarina of Time is included! Yeah!  :D




The Legend of Zelda is having 25'th anniversary this year, so that's why they are releasing all these awesome things! All of them are limited edition, so I'm really glad that I'm gonna own these things! <3

Reason no. 2:
Mario!
I love the mario universe, the characters, the music etc!

I've played Mario since I was.. 4 years old or something, and seen the Mario Cartoons (haha I'm going down nostalgia lane! ^^)



I'm really looking forward to Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D land and Luigi's Mansion 2! No doubt that it's gonna be awesome!

Reason no. 3:
The Wii U!



Have you seen it?! It's... Brilliant! Nintendo always walks in front of new consoles and then the others follow them! I just love Nintendo! <3

Reason no. 4:
All the other brilliant things!
Just to mention a few: Kirby, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox, Mega Man, Bomberman and the list goes on, and on, and on.....!



Nintendo will always have a special place in my heart! They make the most amazing games!

Thank you Nintendo, for being so awesome! :D




(Nintendo)HUGS! Heidi ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment