Saturday, November 26, 2011

My 2011 favorites! (Image Heavy!)


Hi Every one!

I have through the whole year collected my favorite pieces from different stores, and I thought that I would share them with you! I think that 2011 have been an amazing year with different styles! Probably not the best year (for my taste) but a pretty good year indeed.  Let’s start from scratch…

Bianco
Bianco make amazing shoes, and I really like their things! 






Gina Tricot!
GT had to be here! I absolutely love that store! Here’s some reasons why! ;)






















 
H&M
H&M is one of my favorite stores, they have a big selection of things and a fair price!












 
Nelly
Nelly have a very wide selection of different styles and brands and I really like that!
















I haven’t been shopping very much this year, and it kinda bothers me a bit, cause there’s been some “must-have” pieces that I’ve missed! :/ I really hope that 2012 will be an awesome shopping-year for me! Hahah ^^

Have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment