Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ellos!

Hi Everyone!

I thought that I would make a post about Ellos! I have shopped at Ellos for MANY years, since I was 10 or so, and their clothes are always of a great quality! I actually have a pair of military boots that I bought from Ellos, and have had them since I was 14/15, so that's 7 or 8 years! And they still look great! :D

And since we are getting closer to all the Winter parties (and I'm a sucker for cute dresses! haha) I have made some outfits out of things from Ellos! ;)

Here's a nice outfit for those who's more into pants
I really like the brown dress with the golden pumps :D But I really like all the outfits, and again, if I had the money, I would buy them all! :D

Hope that gave you a little more inspiration ;)

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment