Monday, November 14, 2011

Guess what?

Hi Everyone!

Guess what? :D I'm gonna show you some cool outfits from Gina Tricot! <3

Sorry that I'm not that active with writing posts atm, I just have a lot on my mind these days, and both me and my boyfriend have been ill, especially my boyfriend, he's been at the hospital twice in a short period, so my thought have been with him.. Hope you understand, and I'll try to write when ever I can ;)

GT have some nice party/Winter outfits on their page, and if you haven't seen it, I'll show you some of them here! :D (Yay! ^^)








I'm in L-O-V-E with the third outfit! The black dress with the metal belt, studded bracelet and star-tights! <3

As you probably have noticed I really like the rock-chick look a lot! (faux)leather, stars and metal is just my thing! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm gonna go watch Twilight: Breaking Dawn on Friday!(and Skyward Sword is releasing on Friday aswell, so I know what I'm gonna spend my weekend with! Hahah ^^)

Have a great day! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment