Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Looking forward to New Moon

Me and my boyfriend, Morten, is going to watch Twilight: New Moon the 19'th at the cinema ^^ I'm really looking forward to be watching it :D

Well, a funny story is that my boyfriend actually never wanted to watch the first Twilight movie because he thought that it was a romantic girlie movie with some vampires and stuff.. And that it was a "principle case", that was the reason why he didn't want to watch it.. But my "girlfriend powers" convinced him that he should watch it with me one night.. And he was like: "That wasn't actually that bad" xD Hahah and when I showed him the trailer to New Moon and he immediately said that I should order tickets for it ^^ Haha I did the 1st of November when the pre-order opened and the cinema was almost full! But we got some nice seats anyway :D Can't wait to tell you guys about it ;)

Hugs Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment