Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another quiet day

I haven't been up to much today. Actually the same as any other day the last 4 months. It's getting very boring and I really hate that I can't get a job and the education I want to start on only starts in August.. But I have to find a Hairdresser where I can be a trainee, while I take my education as a hairdresser. -And it takes 4 years, so I really want to get started.

Well, this is my first blog post, and I guess it's kinda boring since I'm not doing anything at all.. Well I'm ill atm, think I have the flu or something.. It sucks, cause I'm tired and I cough all the time.. :/

But a thing I'm excited about is that I've ordered some clothes, and I'm waiting for it to come :D Yay! Some knitted sweaters, a couple of dresses and some accessories :D I love getting new clothes and it's been a loooooong time since I had any new clothes :D So I'm excited ^^

I hope all you guys have a great night
Hugs Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment