Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So much to do - so little time..

Hi Every one!

As the title says, I have way too much to do, and waaaay to little time!

School takes quite a lot of my time these days, I have several projects at the same time, and it's hard to keep track of sometimes..

Just to update a little for you guys..:

Friday the 16'th I've have been together with Morten for 7½ years! That's a long time! Wooow! But I still enjoy every little bit of it! ;)



Been to music/singing evening with some friends Friday night, Baby shower Saturday, reading for school Sunday, going to school yesterday and today and been reading all afternoon! ;) Heheh

... And in 10 days (!!) the Wii U is released in Denmark!! I'm SO excited!! ^^

Anyway.. If you follow me on Instagram you can see what I'm doing, I'm posting some pictures once in a while ;)

Have a great day, afternoon, evening or night! ;)
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment