Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Favs!

Hi Every one! :D

My computer have been complaining a bit the last couple of days, think it needs to be cleaned, got waaay too much stuff on it ^^ hehe

So that's why my October Favorites are up today ;) Here are my favs!


BooHoo
So pretty! I want it!!
Super cool shoes! Want this aswell!
Red jacket
Stud boots
Studded sneakers
Gina Tricot
Cuff earrings
 Nelly
Cute bag
Beautiful dress!
Nice studded shoes
Army jacket with studs
Pretty scarf
Wine red clutch
Pretty jumpsuit
Graphic dress
Leather bag
Buckle boots

I could really use several of these items! :D
- Especially the first dress and shoes from BooHoo!!

I'm looking after my parents-in-law's dogs later today, cause they're going to a concert tonight ;)

Have a great and happy Saturday!
HUGS! Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment