Friday, November 23, 2012

Back to Basics

Hi Every one!

Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! -We don't celebrate it here in Denmark, but I'm still very thankfull for a lot of things! ;)

I've found some great basic clothes and some of them with a little twist ;)
I'm starting my 3'rd and last internship in February and I need some basic clothes, and why not share what I found, with you guys! :D

From Gina Tricot
I really like the grey and lime shirts!

From Vero Moda
Colors! *heart*
From Nelly
LOVE the Jeffrey Campbell spike boots! -->

I really like oversize shirts, tight leggings and cool shoes :D (Especially the three pairs of shoes in the bottom!) ;)

I often update my Instagram when I'm "on the road" ^^ So stay updated on instagram.com/cfom89

Have a great Friday!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment