Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedge Sneaker LOVE!

Hi Every one!

I have for some time been in LOVE with the Wedge Sneaker trend that's been floating arround :D

Some of the models gives me that "Back to the future"-80's vibe -And I love it! <3

Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneaker @ about $290
ASOS DENY Wedge High Top Sneakers With Suede Detail - $74,57
Ash Cool Suede Strapped Wedge Sneakers ASOS - $230,32
Isabel Marant Sneakers -Now on Sale at $318
Nike Fast love sky high wedge - ASOS -$140,85
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneaker @ about $290
Isabel Marant Sneakers Copy from eBay - $40
Isabel Marant Sneakers Copy from eBay $60,77
Kate Bosworth wearing Isabel Marant Sneakers - Now on sale for $318

I really LOVE the ones from Marc Jacobs and Isabel Marant (of cause?!) ^^

I need to get a pair of these! Maybe I'll find some when I'm in London or Leeds?
Anyone who know any stores in this area that sells these kinda shoes cheap? :D Please let me know ;)

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Love the Isabel Marant Sneakers, so cool! http://www.isabelmarantdamark.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/8/12 09:52

    Sure, sure! Isabel Marant Sneakers are truly gorgeous! Just purchased from http://www.isabelmarantsneakersca.com/, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky! :D I found a pair of no-name ones in London.. They're really nice, -but not Isabel Marant ;) Hahah

      Delete