Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer plans

Hi Every one!

My Summer vacation started a week ago, and time just flies by!

The next couple of days, I'm doing some cleaning and laundry and then we're having The Gathering for the fourth year in a row :D It's great fun!


As I mentioned in an earlier post, My boyfriend, a English friend of ours and I, are going to England on vacation and we're doing all kind of things! :D




We're going to live in London for four days, we're living in Soho, not far from Oxford Street! I'm so excited! :D While we're in London we're probably going to see
-Tower Bridge
-Big Ben
-Hyde Park
-Madam Tussaud's Wax museum
-Science Museum
-Trafalga Square
-Oxford Street
-Fleet Street
-Camden Market
etc..
And besides that, we're going to see the Sweeney Todd Musical!!! (EXCITED!)

After all that (-and probably more ^^) we're going north to the Leeds area, where our friend lives.
Up there we'll of cause see the city and stuff like that. We're going to Alton Towers one day and we're also going to the Blink 182 concert in Manchester!

I know that our vacation's gonna be AMAZING! :D Nothing less! ^^ Hehehee

But now I'm off for some cleaning, everything gets so dusty when all the windows are open all day ;) hehhe

Have a great day!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment