Sunday, July 29, 2012

Resent Buys!

Hi Every one!

I promised to show you what I bought in London, but I bought a couple of shoes before the trip, so I'm gonna show you those aswell ;) hehehee

Here we go... ^^

Wedge Sneakers - Bought in a shoeshop at Camden Market
Cool zipper bought at Camden Market
I really like the hood ^^
Army jacket bought at Camden Market
Travis Barker (Blink 182) top bought at Camden Market
1 kg M&M's bought at the M&M's shop in London
Ballerina shoes bought in Deichmann in Denmark (before the vacation)
Sandals with details bought in Deichmann in Denmark (before the vacation)
 I'm really excited about the Wedge sneakers and the army jacket! :D Just what I've been looking for! ^^ I LOVE CAMDEN MARKET! ;) hehehee

Have a great evening :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment