Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ordered new glasses!

Hi Everyone! :D

I got an eye test today at the optician, because I was having some issues with some visual disturbances. It turned out that I had 1/4 astigmatism on my left eye (sorry if the words are'nt right, I'm using Google translater ^^) so that might be the reason for it. But She thought that I should visit my doctor, just in case, it was something serious.

But I choosed a pair of glasses and a pair of sunglasses with strength in! I can't remember the brand for my glasses, but they look like a pair of Ray-Ban in black ^^ And my sunglasses are the brand Odd Molly! I can't find a picture of them online, but they're über cool!

And I promise to show pictures of both pairs! ;) I'll probably get them within a week or two!

Here's a picture of the glasses I'm wearing atm.. They're okay, but they've never been the one I really wanted, so I can't wait to get the new pair!

So I'm really excited right now! :D YAY! I can't wait!!!!

Have an awesome evening/night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment