Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring time!

Hi Everyone!

Here in Denmark the weather is getting warmer and more sunny. I love this season of year, when the snowdrops and tulips show their beauty! And I can really feel the difference on my mood aswell. I'm getting happier and more energetic! And not to mention that my Birthday is comming up next month! Another reason to love Spring! ^^ Hahah

Picture from May 2008


I'm almost done with my Internship in the afterschool-care, and I'm kinda ambivalent about that I have to go back to school. But I'm really looking forward to go back, but I'm gonna miss the children a lot :/

I'm going in a new Internship in August, I don't know where I'm going yet, but I'll find out in May I think. I think I want to go to a Kindergarten this time ;)

This weekend I'm not doing much, I might play The Sims Medieval! ;) And enjoying the wonderful weather!

Have a nice day, and weekend If I don't get the time to write more ;)

HUGS!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment