Sunday, April 3, 2011

A quiet weekend

Hi everyone!

It's Sunday, 22.30, and I've decided to go crazy in vegetables and fruits from tomorrow. I really have a thing for sweets, and it has to stop! ;) I need to replace the Cola with water and the chocolate with fruit and smoothies! :D

No really, it isn't a joke.. I need to loose about 13 KG (that's about 28,5 Lbs or 2st 0,7lb) :O Yeah, that's quite a lot, I know, but it needs to be done, if I want to be healthy. I'm kinda skinny build, so I'm a few Kg overweight as it is right now (according to my BMI) ...

I'm not gonna write much about it, hopefully the Kg's just gonna fall off ;)

It's been going on for a couple of years now, and I've just gained weight over time.. But I can feel it in my knees now, so that's not a good sign.....

But well, I feel fine, not ill or anything, actually, things couldn't be better atm! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment