Thursday, February 28, 2013

Goodiebox #12

Hi Every one!

Today the 12'th Goodiebox arrived! I'm not utterly impressed.. Some cream and cotton pads.. Hmm.. And since it's their "1 year anniversary box" I'm quite disapointed.. But two great products at least!

Dennis Knudsen INK Eye Intensifier Water Resistant Eye Liner
In the color 08 Blue
Plaisir Bodylotion
YNIQ Luxux Cotton Pads
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm (can be used as a repairing lipbalm aswell!)
Uniq One Cleansing Balm
Isabell Kristensen Dreams Eau de Parfum
Isabell Kristensen is a Danish designer, I absolutely adore her! -But don't like the scent..

 I really like the eyeliner, and the fact that is suites my eyecolor (brown) very well! And the Eucerin Skin Balm because it perfect for my dry lips and dry spots! But the rest.. Eehh. Not impressed...



But luckely I was the winner of a little competition that Goodiebox had, and I won the Sephora Express Nail polish remover :D Can't wait to try this! I don't have a Sephora near me, and with only two products of theirs, I already LOVE them! (I got their nailpolish in an earlier Goodiebox)

Goodiebox, please hear my prayer: no more cream or hair products! More makeup, nailpolishes and beauty treatments, like a blackhead-removement-mask or something!

 Have a great evening!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment