Monday, February 11, 2013

New things arrived!

Hi Every one! :D

Just got home from the daycare, we celebrated Fastelavn today, it's a Danish tradition, a bit like Halloween ;) You can read more about it here and here. The Kids loved it! ^^

I got a text message that I could go get a package, and it was my order from Mini In The Box!

It's a cool site with super awesome things, and here's what I've got!

Nail stamp - Nail decorations - Nintendo 3DS cover - Bottle caps - Eyelashes - PS3 controller covers
Nail stamps, Rhinstone and Fimo flowers
Clear Nintendo 3DS cover and Bottle caps
PS3 Controller covers
And the best part of it all, is that it CRAZY cheap! The most expensive thing was 14 DKK (that's about $2 ! ) -And the shipping is free aswell!

The quality is really good for the price, it's not badly made at all!

It's not the last time I've ordered from them!

Have a great day!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment