Saturday, September 15, 2012

We Love the 90's!

Hi Every one! :D

I'm in the middle of a exam project, I'm quite busy, so that's why the blog is quiet these days (Sorry!)

But here's just a quick update about what I'm doing today :D

I'm going to a 90's concert tonight! Yay! I love the 90's so I'm really looking forward to this! ;)



Unfortunately Whigfield has canceled, so Culture Beat is coming instead, which is okay, but I was really looking forward to see Whigfield.. :/

Here's some videos to warm up with, if you want to celebrate the 90's yourself ^^

                                                                                       Haddaway (Germany)

                                                                                                   SNAP! (USA)

                                                                                         Hit 'N Hide (Denmark)

Culture Beat (Germany)

Daze (Denmark)

            Dr. Bombay (Sweden)

                                                                                    Barcode Brothers (Denmark)

CAN'T WAIT!! :D Gonna post pictures later tonight - probably not the best quality, cause I'm gonna take them with my HTC Desire HD ;)

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment