Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Favs!

Hi Every one!

It's time for my September favorites! :D Yay! ^^

I really like the hot Fall-days, where the wind is cold, but the sun is shining :D
You know, the weather where you can wear leggings, a knitted shirt and a scarf, and not be cold! :D Love those days!

Anymay, here's my September favs ;)

BooHoo
Glitter dress
Long vest
Plateau shoes
Cute skater dress
Pretty dress

Gina Tricot
Scarf
Super cool bag!
Pretty skirt
Cute top
Army trousers

Grey drop-back dress

Nelly
Pretty lace dress
Wing earrings
Ombre pants
Jeffrey Campbell ! *Heart*
Army green jacket

 As always, I would really like all of this in my closet ^^

I have a couple of posts in mind, that's coming up the next couple of days :D
I handed in my exam project Friday, so I'm not super busy these days ;) heheh

My exam is the 12'th September and then I have Fall-vacation :D Yay!

Have a great evening!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment