Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Unexpected Journey!

Hi Every one!

I've got chills all over my body! I'm SO excited and I can't wait any longer!!

This is all to blame on "The Hobbit" movie that's coming in December!

But I've know this for ages now, so why all this fuzz? Well, this week it's Tolkien-week (the author of the books) and today they released a new trailer for the movie, and.. And.. It's gonna be SO FREAKIN' AWESOME! :D


I'm a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, and the three movie are my all time favorite, and I'm sure the three Hobbit movies are gonna join them as my favorites!

Here you have both trailers for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" - Enjoy!

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Are you as excited as I am? ^^

Have a great evening!
HUGS! Heidi

2 comments:

  1. JAAA!! Det bleiver freaking Awesome! og længe ventet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja mega :D Og er ovenud lykkelig over at det er Peter Jackson der skal lave dem :D Alt andet ville ikke have været rigtigt ;)

      Delete