Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re-decorated Living room

Hi Every one!

The other day Morten and I re-decorated our living room :D

It turned out quite great, and it feels more open and light now ;)

The forest painting is painted by me :D
Of cause a nice flat screen! :D Perfect for gaming Wii and PS3 ;)
The leaf pictures are painted by me, the grey one with faces on by my godmother and the two black ones on the right by my mom :D
The big lotus painting painted by me :D
You might think "wow! there's a lot going on here" and you're right :D But that's the kinda person I am :D I hate white and bare walls.. I need colors, pictures every where etc :D hehehee

And as you can see, I painted some of the pictures myself :D I love painting ^^

Later I'm going to Morten's younger brother's birthday :D and see the puppies again! They are 8 weeks on monday! Woooow! Time flyes away ;)

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment