Thursday, May 3, 2012

Goodiebox #3

Hi Every one! :D

I just recieved my April Goodiebox (#3) and I'm quite excited to use the products :D

Here's all the pictures of it! ^^

Urtekram, Nordic Birch Shampoo, normal hair
Derma, Eco Woman 24H Facecreme
Max Factor, Ageless Elixir
Dr. Hauschka, Body care Kit
The kit with: 3 cremes, 1 bath oil, and 2 body oils
 This months theme is "Back to the roots". Goodiebox writes that Danish women loves luxurious products and as Coco Chanel says "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance".


Unfortunately is the scent of the Dr. Hauschka and Urtekram products quite strong (again) and I'm not really a fan of strong scents. Especially the Lavender and the Lemon scents are really really strong!


But really nice box, and I really like the packaging of the Dr. Hauschka metal box :D


Have a great day!


HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment