Thursday, June 30, 2011

H&M Sale!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I haven't got vacation yet, so my head is just filled up.. But luckily I only have one day left! ;)

But yesterday I noticed that H&M have a crazy sale in their stores! I actually thought that the prices were the same as in their net-shop, but I was wrong.. SO wrong ;) Haha

I actually wan't some dresses, but the few I liked, I didn't fit.. :/ I really need to loose a few KG, cause I refuse to go up a size! (but enough about that!)

Here's what I bought! :D


I also bought some underwear, is was so cheap!

I also went by a littel shop called "Søstrene Grene", where that have all kinds of things, and they are having a Cupcake theme atm, and I earlier bought some cupcake ceramics, and today I bought some more ;)
The green one, is the new one ;)


I love to shop, as you probably know, but it was kinda sad that there wasn't more clothes that I liked at the sale.. :/ But better luck next time ;)

Now I just want to relax and watch TV ;)
I'm visiting my mom this Saturday, and I'll be gone for about a week, so there might not be that many posts ;)

Have a nice weekend and Summer! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment