Saturday, January 2, 2010

Great Christmas and New Year!

Hi guys! :D

Sorry for not making a post in ages, but I've been SOOOO busy ^^
But I hope you had a great christmas and New year ;)

My christmas was great, I spend it with some close family,
but I missed my boyfriend badly, we haven't spend a Christmas together yet..

But anyway, I got some cool gifts :D Yay!
I got:
-The Ozon Naughty Girl prof. styling iron
-The HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-one Printer
-Hello Kitty socks
-Ugly Betty Season 1 DVD
-Coraline DVD
-Aura Dione CD (a Danish artist)
-Two giftcards for H&M at a total of about $110
-A giftcard to Matas** at $30
-A ovenproof plate to make pies in
and some Christmas plushies and stuff

*Matas is a Danish store that sells makeup, parfume and stuff like that

But it was great! I was home for a week, and then I went back to by BF's house, where I live :D

Please leave a comment with you Christmas gifts :D Yay! ^^

Hugs and a bunch of happy toughts
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment