Monday, December 1, 2014

Do you know Tyler Oakley?

Hi every one!

I really need to step up with this blog again, and this time I will! My followers deserve it - even though there's only a few of you!

This post will be about Tyler Oakley. Do you know him?

If not, here's a bit about him..
He's a 25 year old YouTuber from USA and he's known for his wonderful LGBT work with the Trevor Project, his amazingly funny videos and his fabulous hair!


Still don't know who he is? Well, you better start to!

Tyler is not only an amazing spokesperson for LGBT youth, but also for being your true self, and that we all are special and unique in our own way, and that we should embrace it!

I think it's amazing how and young man, can speak up for so many people around the world, and do it in a way that doesn't make it feel forced.

Big thumbs up for Tyler Oakley, and for a lot more people realize how amazing and talented this guy is!

I'm considering to write some posts about my life, wich haven't always been easy - especially through my childhood and teen years.. It might help some people, but it's quite a challenge to do.. Hmm.. Maybe.. Maybe not.. Maybe 2015, is the year I tell my story..

You can find Tyler Oakley here:
Youtube
Instagram
Facebook
Homepage
Twitter


EDIT:
Tyler Oakley Reacts to Teens React to Tyler Oakley


He's so amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment