Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TMI TAG

Hi Every one!

After watching Kandee Johnson's video on YouTube, I thought I should do the TMI tag (Too Much Information tag) :D She tagged every one who saw her video, and I watch ALL her videos, so here it is! :D


1: What are you wearing?
My PJ

2: Ever been in love?
Yes!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope!

4: How tall are you?
I'm 162cm (5'3.8")

5: How much do you weigh?
I don't know, I just go after how I feel and if my clothes begin to shrink ^^

6: Any tattoos?
Yep, 3, and I really want more!

7: Any piercings?
Yep! 7 in my ears and one in my lip..

8: OTP (One true paring)?
Hmm.. I would say.. My boyfriend and i? Hahah

9: Favourite show?
Atm "Game of Thrones"

10: Favourite bands?
The Cure, Blink 182, Motion City Soundtrack, Fall Out Boy, Panic! of Disco + lots of other..

11: Something you miss?
My dog Buller!

12: Favourite song?

That's hard.. One of my alltime favorite is Zombie by The Cranberries

13: How old are you?

I'm 24 (Go go 1989!)

14: Zodiac sign?

Taurus

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, Positive, loving, honest, original, true, etc..

16: Favourite Quote?
"all good thing come to those who wait" (Patience is a bi*ch!)

17: Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp!!

18: Favourite color?
Green and Mint

19: Loud music or soft?
Both.. But mostly loud ;)

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

I stay at home..

21: How long does it take you to shower?
About 20 minutes..

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm in a hurry - 5 minutes and if i got the time for it, about 1 hour with breakfast and everything

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.. Not yet anyway.. ^^

24: Turn on?
Long hair and beautiful eyes!

25: Turn off?
Arrogance and selfishness

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To watch cool videos and maybe someday make my own ^^

27: Fears?
Life.. Nahh I don't know..

28: Last thing that made you cry?
The ending of Fifty Shades of Grey (read it for the second time ^^)

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today to my boyfriend *heart*

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?

Loooooong story.. But it's "TheCfom".. Take a guess? ;)

31: Last book you read?
Fifty Shades of Grey 1+2+3

32: The book you're currently reading?
None atm.. Should I read FSoG the third time?

33: Last show you watched?

How I met your Mother

34: Last person you talked to?
My boyfriend - he sitting right next to me

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My boyfriend ^^

36: Favourite food?
That's hard! I like mashed potatoes.. And everything Chocolate!

37: Place you want to visit?
I really want to go to New Zealand and visit Hobbiton.. And then Japan, US, UK.. Yeah everywhere..

38: Last place you were?
Home.. Hahah ^^ Well last Summer I went to Turkey as a vacation..

39: Do you have a crush?
YES! (My boyfriend ^^)

40: Last time you kissed someone?
5 minutes ago

41: Last time you were insulted?
Hmm.. It happens frequently.. But can't remember the last time.. I just let it go..

42: Favourite flavour of sweets?
Chocolate!

43: What instruments do you play?
A little bit of everything.. But I like to play the Bass and the Piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Earrings and fingerrings.. And lots of them!

45: Last sport you played?
Football (Soccer) with the children in the Kindergarten ^^

46: Last song you sang?

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

47: Favourite chat up/pick up line?
Don't really have any.. Hate pick up lines.. Hmm.. "How are you doing?" ^^

48: Have you ever used it?
Hahah maybe as a joke ^^

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Hmm.. This weekend.. We were out Bowling

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Every one who reads this! :D Please write the link to your blog or video of your TMI TAG in the comments below!!! :D

Have a great evening!
Don't forget to step by my Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment