Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fabruary Favs!

Hi Every one!

It's time for my monthly favorites! I'm really in a 90's vibe atm, and I think it shows in my favorite pieces.. But I can't help it! I looooove the 90's!

Lets start!

Boohoo.com
Sooo cute! Love the heel!
Mint cardigan - very cute
Leather flats with bows - cute!
Very 90's! Very cute!
Love the collar and the back!
Pretty!
Gladiator sandals! Cute!
Stripes and yellow? Great combo! Love it!!
Pretty!
Very 90's with the bleached denim and the chunky heel - cute!
Love the clear heel!!
Love leather jackets!

Nelly.com
So so sooooo CUTE!
Very nice!
Neon yellow sandals
Mint converse! I'm in loooooove!
Super cute skirt!
Pretty jumpsuit!

If you follow me on instagram, you know that I did some shopping yesterday, and if you're not following already, then hurry! ;) Almost daily pictures ^^

Have a great Saturday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment