Sunday, February 2, 2014

MMUP!

Hi every one!

It's time for MMUP! -Or "Monthly Most Used Products" :D Yay!

I unfortunately have very dry skin, and dry out like crazy in the Winter months, so I use lots of moisturizer and oils.. So here's my favorite and most used products for January! :D


Forever Aloe Propolis Creme - I use this in my face, especially one my forehead, as it gets really dry and itchy..
Manhattan Clearface Wash Scrub - Keeps my face clean and pretty ;)
The Body Shop White Musk Original - My favorite scent this month
Orofluido Hair Oil - I use this after washing my hair and apply it to my ends, as they get quite dry - LOVE THIS!
Aco Rich Care Hand Cream - This is my all time favorite hand cream! It drys quickly and smells nice!
Sue Moxley Famous Baked Bronze - This helps me from looking dead in my pale winter months ^^
Rimmel Stay Matte in 100 Ivory - I use this as a consealer for dark circles and red blemishes on my face
Yves Rocher 100% Shea Butter - This works wonders! My ALL TIME favorite product! *heart*
This is what I used most in January! Stay tuned next month for my February MMUP!

Here's just a song to make your day even better!



HAPPY SUNDAY!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment